This is a Chapter 26 Test for Ecce Romani, Book I, Fourth Edition.
1) On two 8.5x11 pages so it can be printed on one sheet, back and front.
2) Neat design is easier to take and grade.
3) Directions and point values for each section.
4) Answer key.
5) MS Word format, for editing at your discretion.
1) Identify the Form of the Demonstrative
2) Give the Agreeing Form of the Demonstrative
3) Pronoun vs Adjective ID & Short Translation
4) An original paragraph of Latin for translation (not from the Textbook, Workbook, or Test Masters), based on the chapter.
5) Case and Reason of Demonstratives, based on the Section 4 paragraph
Makes a great chapter test, chapter review, or worksheet.