This is a Review V Test for Ecce Romani, Book I, Fourth Edition.
1) On two 8.5x11 pages so it can be printed on one sheet, back and front.
2) Neat design is easier to take and grade.
3) Directions and point values for each section.
4) Answer key.
5) MS Word format, for editing at your discretion.
1) Tense Synopsis (with All Six Tenses)
2) Identify Tense Time Relationships on A Timeline and Translate
3) An original paragraph of Latin for translation (not from the Textbook, Workbook, or Test Masters), with background on the outbreak of the Second Punic War (based on Livy.)
4) Case and Reason based on the Section 3 paragraph
Makes a great chapter test, chapter review, or worksheet.