A fun and engaging French literacy activity! This activity develops basic sight word fluency with colour words, while challenging students at their own level. The students take one large breath and try to read all of the French colour words in a ladder, in one breath. Once a student masters a set, they move on to the next ladder. Students progress at their own rate and have fun practicing their basic French sight words!
This package is also part of a BUNDLE: Échelles d’un souffle – Sight Word BUNDLE
These are great to use in literacy centers, on the Smart board, in small groups or for individual practice.
- 5 pages in colour
- 5 pages in BW
- cover page
- instructions on how to use them in class
- information about why we like them
- credit page
Please check out these other great “One Breath Ladder” activities:
• Échelles d'un souffle: Mots Fréquents
• Échelles d'un souffle: Prépositions de lieu
• Échelles d'un souffle - Doubles
• Échelles d'un souffle: Doubles, Doubles + 1, -1, +2, -2
• Échelles d'un souffle: Addition 1-10
• Échelles d'un souffle - des compléments à 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
• Échelles d'un souffle - Compte par bonds de 2 et 5
Click on the green star to follow my TpT store, to receive notifications of when new products are added (with 20% off during the first 48 hrs!) and to receive notifications of flash sale.
Feedback is greatly appreciated!