Fun and engaging French literacy activities that develop basic sight word fluency while challenging students at their own level. The students take one large breath and try to read all of the French sight words in a ladder, in one breath. Once a student masters a set, they move on to the next ladder. Students progress at their own rate and have fun practicing their basic French sight words!
These are great to use in literacy centers, on the Smart board, in small groups or for individual practice.
These 3 products, in colour and BW
- Échelles d'un souffle: Mots Fréquents - Les couleurs
- Échelles d'un souffle: Mots Fréquents
- Échelles d'un souffle: Prépositions de lieu
- instructions on how to use them in class
- information about why we like them
- credit page
Please check out these other great “One Breath Ladder” activities:
• Échelles d'un souffle - Doubles
• Échelles d'un souffle: Doubles, Doubles + 1, -1, +2, -2
• Échelles d'un souffle: Addition 1-10
• Échelles d'un souffle - des compléments à 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
• Échelles d'un souffle - Compte par bonds de 2 et 5
This product is available in English at... Let's Talk Teaching
Click on the green star to follow my TpT store, to receive notifications of when new products are added (with 20% off during the first 48 hrs!) and to receive notifications of flash sale.
Feedback is greatly appreciated!