Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
13.88 MB | 19 slides for each version pages
Ecological Succession Lesson. This package includes the lesson (student and teacher versions of the PowerPoint) and a student lesson handout as a word document. This Ecological Succession PowerPoint is colourful, fun and applicable.
Included in the lesson package is:
- The teacher version of the Power Point
- The student version of the Power Point
- Student lesson handout
In order, the lesson covers:
- Primary Succession
- Secondary Succession
- Primary vs. Secondary Succession
- "This saved me so much time! Thank you!"
- "This PowerPoint was perfect for the lesson I taught in class. It really benefited the students in my classroom."
- "Great powerpoint and guided notes for students. Visuals were perfect. Saved me a lot of time. "
- "This power point is colorful and full of great information! A wonderful addition to my lessons! Thanks!"
- "Well put together! Loved it! "
- "So helpful as a first-year teacher - you did all the work for me! Thank you!"
- "This is a great addition to my lessons on succession - I feel that I've always been lacking the concise information and graphics to accompany the work I've been giving.
You might also be interested in the following activities as they relate directly to Ecosystems and Ecological Succession.
The student version of the power point contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.