FUN and NO Prep WebQuest!
How does ecological succession result in changes in an ecosystem?
Watch your students discover the impacts that succession has on an ecosystem with this fun, effective, and highly interactive web lesson! In this Webquest, students will explore types of succession, the process of primary and secondary succession, and the development of biodiversity after ecosystem changes. Students will interact with different simulations, interactives, and games to learn and practice the process of ecological succession.
On the EDITABLE guiding handout, developed by Science is Real, students will fill in the blanks to answer 40 questions in order, directly pertaining to the activities. The answers are all easily found in the content and keep the student engaged, on task, and having fun learning the content. If a student is absent, the answer key can easily be handed out as notes.
Highly interactive and my students love it!
• Pioneer Species and Climax Communities
• Primary and Secondary Succession
• Abiotic and Biotic Factors that Cause Succession
• Terrestrial and Aquatic Succession
To hold interest there are fun graphics and bold, fun, and easy to read formatting. Students will easily complete this on their own!
All websites are safe, free, easy to access, informative, easy to navigate, and require no log-in or account.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
*********Check Out My Ecological Succession PowerPoint Bundle**********
Ecological Succession Interactive PowerPoint, Notes, and KAHOOT! Bundle
Check out my other great products!
-Biodiversity, Water Pollution, and Biomagnification Environment Game & WebQuest
-Human Impact On The Environment WebQuest Virtual Interactive Lesson
-Aquatic Ecosystems Interactive PowerPoint, Guided Notes, & Kahoot! Bundle
-Biogeochemical Cycles Interactive Biology Earth Science WebQuest Web-Lesson