This is Dialogue #2 of the “Club de ecología” scripts for discussion and expression in Spanish. Maestra Mapache Creations is excited to make available worksheets and activities which will enhance your environmental units and inspire your students to be caring stewards of the earth. Let’s talk about the health of our planet! These environmental dialogues imitate discussions that take place in their homes, schools and in the media. Thematic dialogues and role play interaction provide your students with opportunity to imitate the experience of conversation with Spanish speakers in authentic situations.
Multiple activities for interaction, reading comprehension and discussion. Worksheets can be modified for teacher-guided individual, group or whole class activities.
What is included:
• Three interactive bilingual dialogues (more than 25 lines per person) with roles for two people (3rd year and above language learners and Heritage speakers)
• Spanish only script versions
• Three open-ended interactive fill-in worksheets.
• Two essay topic worksheets for use as written practice or testing
• Fill-in worksheet (open-ended) f
• Scoring rubrics for written and verbal communicationor written practice or testing
• Suggestions for testing criteria
• Additional blank worksheets for teacher selected topics
• Thematic unit plans for a 6 week environmental course
• 10-day daily lesson suggestions
• Teacher resources; books and websites
Students will have the freedom to modify and personalize the script or use it as written. In the dialogues, the subjunctive verbs are written in bold print and almost every interaction has underlined vocabulary where the student is encouraged to experiment, substitute and practice other expressions. Transitional phrases have been included in these dialogues to give the student the opportunity to practice natural flow and rhythm of speech.
Essential Skills to be practiced:
- Subjunctive clauses
- Environmental Vocabulary
- Transitional Phrases
"Ecology Club Dialogue #2" will provide interactive support for your current environmental unit and is a stand-alone activity. If you need additional materials for your environment curriculum, please see my other Earth Day resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Put your valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store!
Environmental Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Ecology Club Dialogue 1 Community Activities
Environmental Business Letter Writing
Environmental Activity Worksheets A B C Bundle
The Game of Environmental Combat
Good Practices Ecology Bilingual Powerpoint
Reduce and Recycle Environmental Powerpoint
Environmental Line Poem Writing Activity
Weather and Topography Vocabulary