Use this Ecology mini-bundle to introduce your ecology unit using differentiated vocabulary lessons and a creative drawing lesson as students create the levels of ecological organization.
WHAT'S INCLUDED in this 1-2 DAY MINI-BUNDLE:
• 15+ slide fully-editable PowerPoint presentation with title slides, objectives, bell work and guided notes
• 8 NON-EDITABLE PDF pages which includes vocabulary and notes pages
• DIGITAL GOOGLE CLASSROOM links to all items listed above
• Follow along with the PowerPoint as they complete the aligned lessons, activities, projects or labs
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER ECOLOGY PRODUCTS:
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Introduction to Ecosystems Bundle © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved