Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
How do organisms interact with one another and their environment? Find everything you need to teach with this ecology and ecosystems unit bundle that is complete with a guiding PowerPoint, tons of activities, graphic organizers and more, plus one of our favorite projects, the Biorama!
WHAT'S INCLUDED in this 4-5 WEEK LONG BUNDLE:
• 130+ slide fully editable PowerPoint presentation with title slides, objectives, bell work, guided notes, and animations along with 40+ NON-EDITABLE PDF pages which includes aligned notes, projects, activities, study guide and assessments covering the following topics:
→ Biotic and abiotic factors
→ Food chains and webs
→ Energy pyramids and trophic levels
→ Ecological interactions including competition, predation, and symbiosis
→ Biomes and ecosystems
TO ACCESS THE MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THIS UNIT, CLICK HERE.
• Follow along with the PowerPoint as they complete the aligned lessons, activities, projects and labs
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Ecology and Ecosystems - PowerPoint and Handouts © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved