Ecology Interactive Notebook
Give your students a creative outlet by using these activities designed for interactive notebooks!
This bundle includes 12 separate activities that can be used in an INB (interactive notebook) for your ecology unit.
Included in this activity pack you will find:
1. Primary Succession Timeline Cut-n-Paste
2. Ecological Pond Succession (students determine order and analyze)
3. African Grasslands Food Web Cut-n-Paste
4. Energy Pyramid Fold
5. Population Dynamics Vocabulary Tier
6. Population Growth Graphing Exercise and Population Growth Chart Analysis
7. Labeling Biogeochemical Cycles/
Drawing Biogeochemical Cycles
8.Biomes Snip n’ Flip
9.North American Biomes Coloring Map
10. "You've Won a Vacation!": Biome Flyer
11. Symbiosis Wanted Poster
12. Symbiosis Snip n’ Flip
These activities have evolved to become part of an interactive notebook, but an interactive notebook is not required. For many of them, they could be modified to be a free-standing project.
You may also be interested in:
Interactive Notebook Activities for Cells
Classification Interactive Notebook
Evolution Interactive Notebook
Photosynthesis Interactive Notebook
✿❋✿Interactive Notebook Biology BUNDLE✿❋✿
✿❋✿Ecology Complete Unit Plan✿❋✿
© 2014 Vanessa Jason Biology Roots
For single classroom use only.
Not for public display including any website (even a personal or teacher website).