This is the PERFECT and all-inclusive resource for teaching the Cycling of Matter within your Ecology unit. You will guide your students through the notes on the four cycles of matter (water, carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus) while they simultaneously experience interactive tutorials and activities.
The tutorials and activities are designed to help students gain a deeper understanding of these biogeochemical processes. They will also help students draw critical connections between the cycles and the impact of human activities.
This bundle contains:
- Cycling of Matter Powerpoint
- Cycling of Matter Guided Notes/Activity Organizer
- Literacy Activity : Read, Run, Write the Water Cycle
- Activity : Traveling the Carbon Cycle
- Animated Tutorial : Interactive Phosphorus Cycle Powerpoint
- Activity : Traveling the Nitrogen Cycle
- Literacy Activity : Current Event Article and Analysis
Topics covered in this bundle : Ecology, Cycling of Matter, Biogeochemical Cycles, Water Cycle, Carbon Cycle, Nitrogen Cycle, Phosphorus Cycle, Nitrogen Fixation, Denitrification, Condensation, Evaporation, Transpiration, Precipitation, Global Warming, Climate Change, Greenhouse Effect, Human Impact.