Perfect for your Earth Day lessons!
Task cards are a versatile tool for the classroom. They can be used for a introductory assessment for a topic, a review prior to a test, or for a graded assessment. No matter how you choose to use them, you can be sure that your students will be actively engaged and practicing critical thinking on multiple levels of difficulty.
Each of the 32 task cards includes:
1. A number for easy grading.
2. A multiple choice question
3. A star-rating to determine the level of difficulty (1-3 stars)
*Producers, Consumers, Scavengers, Decomposers
*Limiting Factors, Succession, Range of tolerance, Climax Community
*Population growth, exponential v. linear
*Threatened, endangered, and extinct species
A teacher answer key is also provided.
Your feedback is important to me! Please rate this product!
You may also be interested in my Environmental Science Series:
1. Environmental Science: Atmosphere Bundle
2. Environmental Science: Biosphere Bundle
3. Environmental Science: Lithosphere Bundle
4. Environmental Science: Hydrosphere Bundle (coming January 2017)
*All of my products have been tried and tested in my own classroom. I would never sell something that didn't already work for me!*
Check out my blog for more science tips, tricks, labs, and news!