Ecology: Engage biology/life science students in a collaborative learning experience by using the Ecology Task Cards. Additionally, the Ecology Task Cards serve as a great differentiation tool by allowing the teacher to provide multiple ways to engage the lesson content.
[A] This Ecology Task Cards product is part of a larger bundle offered to help save you $$$.
Biology Task Cards Bundle
[B] PRODUCT INCLUDES:
• 40 Ecology Task cards
• Product may be printed in greyscale
• Directions and answer key included.
• A numbered version (for use with the answer key)
• An unnumbered version (for you to pick and choose)
• A student answer sheet (1 page)
• Several of the cards are activity oriented and may require 30 minutes or more to complete. Please review the ecology cards prior to implementation. Many of these cards make great left-side activities if you do interactive notebooks.
[C] Other Ecology activities: Ecology: I Have…Who Has…?
[D] Click here to refer to the copyright (as it will be strictly enforced)
. However, the copyright is listed in the product. Disregarding the copyright of this Ecology Task Cards product may subject you to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and legal action.
"Bond with James" on social media for additional insights, videos, and strategies:
Ecology: Task Cards created by ©Bond with James (James Lyas), All Rights Reserved.
This Ecology Task Cards product is a flattened PDF file and contains copyrighted images. Therefore, it is not editable.