Ecology Word Wall - Differentiated Science Word Wall - Visual, English to Spanish Translation, with Root Words, Suffixes & Prefixes.
Our visual and illustrated word wall for ecology covers ecological levels of organization (abiotic, biotic, habitat, niche, organism, population, community, ecosystem, biome), feeding levels (heterotroph, autotroph, producer, consumer, herbivore, omnivore, carnivore, decomposer, organic material, food chain, food web) and relationships like symbiosis (parasitism, commensalism, mutualism), predator / prey, and predation.
Included in this Visual Ecology Word Wall Product:
* 30 different vocabulary terms that incorporate ecology vocabulary (aligned with the terms found in our Differentiated Life Science Vocabulary Bundle
* Spanish Translation for each term
* Root, suffix and prefix meanings where applicable
* Title Page for each Unit
* English ONLY cards included
* THREE sets of arrow printables (black line, solid black and colored) so teachers (and students) can show relationships among words!
If you like this product, check out our amazing and comprehensive Visual Life Science Word Wall Bundle
-Scientific Method Word Wall
-Characteristics of Living Things Word Wall
-Cell Organelles and Processes Word Wall
-Genetics Word Wall
-Evolution Word Wall
-Classification Word Wall
-Human Body Systems Word Wall
-Ecology Word Wall
This product is perfectly aligned with our amazing Life Science Big Bundle
which has everything you need for the year and also aligns with our Life Science Task Cards
Use this lesson on its own or GO BIG and use it along with our 6-7 week long Ecology Bundled Unit: PowerPoint and ALL Handouts
a 4-5 week long unit is composed of 130+ slide PowerPoint and 40+ pages of handouts which includes all FOUR sections and the accompanying study guide:
1. What's in an Ecosystem- intro to Ecology
2. Food Chains & Food Webs
3. Interactions Among Living Things
4. Biomes of the World
5. Study Guide for Ecology Unit
Consider using this with our other products:
- Ecology Think Tickets: Task Cards for Science Exploration
- Interactive Notebook Ecology Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Ecology Word Wall
- Cootie Catcher / Fortune Teller: Life Science Vocabulary Bundle
which includes several Ecology cootie catchers.
Take a look at Getting Nerdy with Mel and Gerdy‘s:
Getting Nerdy Blog
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Visual Ecology Word Wall by © 2014 Getting Nerdy, LLC