Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
SAVE 30% by purchasing ALL my Ecology Lab Stations Activities!
About SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
SNAPs Lab Stations require students to use science, math, literacy, problem-solving and engineering skills. They are designed to enhance students' understanding of scientific concepts and help students apply scientific ideas. Each station activity promotes skills so to develop students into proficient and competent scientific thinkers.
SNAPs lab activities have five components:
• Science Skills Station to develop science skill proficiency
• Narrative Station to build science literacy
• Assessment Station to evaluate learning and understanding
• Problem-Solving Station to foster engineering design
• Synthesis/Summary Project to inspire higher-order learning
• Download the FREE SNAPs Lab Stations Setup Guide for best practices, signage and editable grading rubrics
• Download a FREE SNAPs Lab Stations Activity to learn more about my SNAPs labs
• Save 40% with the Integrated Science Lab Bundle
• Save 45% with the Life Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum
This bundle includes:
• Animals' Food and Energy Lab Stations Activity (5-PS3-1)
• Food Chains and Webs Lab Stations Activity (5-LS2-1, MS-LS2-3)
• Energy Pyramids (MS-LS2-3)
• Ecological Relationships Lab Station Activity (MS-LS2-2)
• Nutrient Cycling Lab Station Activity (5-LS2-1)
• Carbon Cycle Lab Station Activity (MS-LS2-3)
• Impact of Environmental Change Lab (3-LS4-4)
• Carrying Capacity Lab Station Activity (MS-LS2-1)
• Ecological Succession Lab Station Activity (MS-LS2-4)
• Biodiversity Lab Station Activity (MS-LS2-5)
Please view individual labs for objectives and station descriptions.
NEXT GENERATION SCIENCE STANDARDS
These labs satisfy Next Generation Science Standard 3-LS4-4, 5-PS3-1, 5-LS2-1, MS-LS2-1, MS-LS2-2, MS-LS2-3, MS-LS2-4 and MS-LS2-5. They combine the three dimensions of science learning - science and engineering practices, disciplinary core ideas and crosscutting concepts - to meet the standard. The labs also make interdisciplinary connections to STEM, Math CCSS and ELA CCSS to build the appropriate skills.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).