You will receive a test with answer key and two versions of review questions with answer key.
This item is included in a Ecology and Populations Bundle
for a 20% discount
More Tests Available HERE
More Ecology Available HERE
The test is multiple choice, matching, and short answer.
The review questions cover all of the material on the test:
1. 1. What are abiotic and biotic factors? Give 2 examples of each.
2. What is a niche? Name the niches you would find in an oak tree.
3. What is happening when an organism immigrates? Emigrates?
4. Give a reason why an organism would immigrate. Give a reason why an organism would emigrate.
5. Explain the following relationships: Commensalistic, Mutualistic, Parasitic, and Predator-prey.
6. What are the levels of ecological organization in order from smallest to largest? Explain each level.
7. Give an example of commensalistic, mutualistic, and parasitic relationships.
8. How do you calculate the population growth rate of an area?
9. In 2015 there were 34,200 geese in the state of Washington compared to the 48,000 found in 2001. What is the population growth rate for the geese in Washington State? Explain your answer.
10. How do you calculate the population density of an area?
11. There are 57 goldfish in a 30L tank. What is the population density of the goldfish?
Check out my blog at biologydomain.com