- This bundle includes a variety of 9 economic resources from my store that you can add to your various economic units. With a total of 9 fantastic resources on economics, you will be saving 30% by getting this bundled version instead of purchasing the resources individually! That's like getting a f$18.20$23.00Save $4.80
- What's In This Bundle?This bundle contains access to EVERY single paid resource in the Mister Harms store! Save big and go for it! It's EVERYTHING! It's the whole kit and caboodle, the whole enchilada, the whole ball of wax, the whole shebang! Whatever you want to call it, you're going to get it al$159.00$267.25Save $108.25
- Product Description
Searching for Economics Activities? Are you looking for a way to make economics class more enjoyable or maybe you just want to improve classroom management? Classonomics is an interactive classroom economy that will boost student engagement and help reinforce the major concepts of a market economy. Create your very own classroom economy with this Social Studies simulation. Students love the chance to be an entrepreneur by owning items in the classroom, charging students usage fees, and having opportunities to make money by applying for classroom jobs. This economic simulation will help reinforce various economic concepts that are already being studied within your economics, government, or math classes. Classonomics has been such a great tool in helping students understand real-world scenarios such as credits, debits, rental costs, ownership, and more. It even helps improve student behavior and math skills! Economic concepts experienced in this simulation include: capitalism, entrepreneurship, ownership, supply, demand, addition, subtraction, scarcity, costs, benefits, and other market economic principles.
Classonomics is meant to run alongside your current classroom curriculum and procedures. This activity will not replace any lessons, rather it will only enhance your current instructional materials. I have found that it truly helps with classroom management too! Yeah! I know you and your students will come to love this engaging activity as it is a highlight for my students. Thanks so much for stopping by and if you have time, I'd love to hear from you through your comments and ratings - Enjoy!
- Detailed teacher instructions
- Student instruction handout
- Job application forms
- Ownership application forms
- Police officer log
- Classroom fines and offenses form
- Student grand totals form
- Student transaction log form
- Teacher documentation forms to keep track of all aspects
- Sample examples are included for all aspects of the simulation to help understand how the simulation works.
- Download the preview and zoom in to read all about it!
Economics: The Bundle - Buy and save 30% off!