Economics Bag Book & Passages | Economics Interactive Notebook
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This BUNDLE contains 9 interactive social studies kits for a reduced price! There are four lapbooks, two envelope books, two bag books, and a set of pennants. Each kit contains black line masters and photo illustrations for making the project. Click on the links below to see the specifics for each kPrice $48.50Original Price $67.00Save $18.50
- This is a bundle of all of my Interactive Kit Bundles! Purchase all four of the bundles together for an even deeper discount! The ULTIMATE Bundle contains 34 interactive kits. Save $95.25 when you purchase them all together!FULL VALUE: $275.25BUNDLE PRICE: $180.00!The ULTIMATE Bundle includes the foPrice $180.00Original Price $275.25Save $95.25
This economics bag book or interactive notebook kit includes 13 PAGES OF INFORMATIONAL PASSAGES about goods and services, economic choices (needs and wants), producers and consumers, budgets, supply and demand, renewable and nonrenewable resources, and international trade, plus black line masters and step by step photo directions for making an economic bag book with your students. Also included, are 4 full color economics mini-posters and pocket chart cards for basic needs and supply/demand that match the images in the passages and bag book. Use the economic foldables and passages to complement your own economics unit.
The printables were designed to fit on a #20 paper bag (8.25”W x 5.25”D x 16”H), but they will also fit in a standard size notebook if you prefer.
A homeschool format is included for single student printing.
This economics kit contains the following interactive parts:
1. Economics cover
2. Economics definition flap
3. Basic needs flap
4. Needs/Wants sort
5. Goods and Services folding insert
6. Producer/Consumer puzzle pieces
7. Earn/Save/Spend graphic organizer
8. Economic Choices/Opportunity Cost activity
9. Supply and Demand definition flaps
10. Supply and Demand (high price/low price) interlocking pieces
11. Renewable/Nonrenewable Resources graphic organizer
12. International Trade visual
13. "Where Our Shirts Were Made" activity
Paper bag books are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete bag book makes a terrific study guide for the unit test.
This product is now a part of a BUNDLE! Download it individually, or save money by purchasing it as part of the Interactive Social Studies Kit BUNDLE!
Thank you for considering my Economics Bag Book/Interactive Notebook Kit.
You may also want to check out:
Civics & Government Envelope Book & Passages