This product is now a part of a GROWING BUNDLE!
Download it individually, or save money by purchasing it as part of the Interactive Social Studies Kit BUNDLE
This 30 page download is a complete kit with black line masters and step by step directions for making an economics paper bag book with your students. The printables were designed to fit on a #20 paper bag (8.25”W x 5.25”D x 16”H), but they will also fit in a standard size notebook if you prefer. Use them to complement your own economics unit!
This economics kit contains the following interactive parts:
1. Economics cover
2. Economics definition flap
3. Basic needs flap
4. Needs/Wants sort
5. Goods and Services folding insert
6. Producer/Consumer puzzle pieces
7. Earn/Save/Spend graphic organizer
8. Economic Choices/Opportunity Cost activity
9. Supply and Demand definition flaps
10. Supply and Demand (high price/low price) interlocking pieces
11. Renewable/Nonrenewable Resources graphic organizer
12. International Trade visual
13. "Where Our Shirts Were Made" activity
Paper bag books are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete bag book makes a terrific study guide for the unit test.
Thank you for considering my Economics Bag Book/Interactive Notebook Kit.
If you like interactive kits, you may also want to check out:
Geography Lapbook Interactive Kit
Endangered Animals Lapbook Interactive Kit
Solar System Lapbook Interactive Kit
Measurement Lapbook Interactive Kit: Customary & Metric
Multiplication Lapbook: Concepts and Fact Fluency
Civics & Government Envelope Book Kit
Early Finishers: Free Time File
Geometry Lapbook Interactive Kit
Chrissie Rissmiller :-)