The Federal Reserve System
Key Economic Concepts Made Easy
This learning package concentrates on why the Federal Reserve was created, the purpose of Fed, its three key duties, the money supply, and monetary policy. The information has been simplified, condensed, and stays focused on the essentials.
READING COMPREHENSION WORKSHEETS:
1. What is the Federal Reserve and why was it created?
2. The Three Key Functions the Federal Reserve.
3. Monetary Policy (Monetary Tools)
4.The Federal Reserve System: Linked to each Reading Title.
OTHER WORKSHEETS AND ASSESSMENTS:
5. Matching key terms related to the Fed.
6. Outline: Federal Reserve System. Using the reading and/or notes students will complete an outline of the key concepts.
7. Assessment: multiple choice, true and false, and matching key terms.
Other learning materials you may find helpful:
GDP and The Business Cycle
UNEMPLOYMENT, LABOR MARKET, LABOR FORCE
PRODUCTIVITY AND SPECIALIZATION
Goods and Services, THE FOUR FACTORS OF PRODUCTION
Needs and Wants, WHY STUDY ECONOMICS?
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated.