Economics fun – S’mores Import and Export Vocabulary NOW includes QUIZZES
Please see the preview for this part of the BUNDLE
Over 80 pages in this BUNDLE of four items previously sold separately:
• Vocabulary Posters
• Word Wall
• Vocabulary Quizzes
• Matching Card Game
All arranged alphabetically for planning ease
Matching Vocabulary Quizzes:
Three levels of quizzes for 30 words in all. Each quiz has a unique graphic for ease of sorting and grading. Answer keys included.
Level 1 quiz also has a picture matching version.
• 36 page size posters that support with a pizzeria theme
• The old version of posters
• Blank poster for additional words
• Each poster has a unique picture, definition, word, and sentence
• Coordinates with word wall and matching cards
Matching Card Game:
• 36 words with matching cards for picture, definition, word, and sentence
• 144 cards in all (double the previous version!)
• Blank Card and Card backs included (in case cards from other units get mixed)
• New! Additional set of full color picture cards compiled on single sheets for ease of optional color printing.
• Organized in alphabetical order
• 4 team-mate game – Each team-mate is in charge of one type of card. Use one page at a time for a remedial game, or use 2-12 pages for more challenging games.
• Use as Book Marks – each student becomes the expert in one or two words, then teaches them to the class.
• The included poster set serves as an answer key (print 9 to a page for card size)
• Challenge – team-mates play a ‘go fish’ style game by asking for the word without actually saying it (Taboo style).
Word Wall Cards
• 36 thin cards with large font
• Matching picture from posters and games
• Blank word wall cards included
• Now arranged alphabetically for planning ease
Updated vocabulary in alphabetical order
• basic needs
• capital resources
• free market
• government services
• human resources
• international trade
• natural resources
• raw materials
2014 Update: This year I used this with my inclusion class. My students with special needs were able to start with classifying (picture, word, sentence, definition which starts with part of speech). Then they worked with partners to make "quad-matches". Each page has three words (12 cards) so they could work one page at a time or use the whole set as a team (tricky!).
After displaying the laminated full color posters I printed another team set 9 to a page. They were similar to playing card size. Students who needed to constantly check the posters were able to have a set at hand.
1/15/18 This series had a font that made lines pop up in unwanted places when saved as a pdf. Every page has been fixed. Please let me know if you find any others.
This is part of the Economic Fun Language Arts BUNDLE
– no need to buy the parts if you own the whole bundle.
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.
Many thanks to these creative talents:
Please visit my store for these supporting documents -
Best selling Economics Fun – S’mores Import and Export PPT Activity
Economics Fun – Language Arts BUNDLE
Economics Fun – Writing Prompts
Economics Fun – Idiom Writing Prompts
Economics Fun – Figurative Language Quote Writing Prompts
Economics Fun – S’mores Vocabulary Quizzes
Economics Fun – S’mores Vocabulary Posters Matching Game and Word Wall NEW Quizzes added
Economics Fun – Journal or Portfolio Cover and Essential Questions and NEW Text Features
Not in the bundle:
Economics Fun - Dictionary Guide Word Game
Economics Fun – English Money Idioms Templates