PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
2.93 MB | 12 pages
Economics Unit for K-2 Social Studies!!
Aligned with K-2 standards but can be used for older children as well!
This huge pack contains everything you need to teach young students about basic economics. Covers every K-2 economics standard!
It also teaches students about the concept of history and how to sequence events in their own personal history and in their family history & ancestry.
- Goods vs. Services
- Needs vs. Wants
- Who Produces Goods & Services?
- Where are goods & services produced?
- Earning, Spending & Saving: Read About it!
- Earning, Spending & Saving: Write About it!
- Producers vs. Consumers
- Food Production/Consumption: Today & Long Ago: Read About it!
- Food Production/Consumption: Today & Long Ago: Write About it!
- How do limits on resources affect prices? Read About it!
- How do limits on resources affect prices? Write About it!
- Economics Review: Needs & Wants / Goods & Services / Producers & Consumers / Earning, Saving & Spending
This Product is Aligned with Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd History / Social Studies Standards for the State of California, which are also aligned with the official socialstudies.org standards and the Department. of Defense Education Standards (below):