Economics Unit for K-2 Social Studies!!
Aligned with K-2 standards but can be used for older children as well!
This huge pack contains everything you need to teach young students about basic economics. Covers every K-2 economics standard!
It also teaches students about the concept of history and how to sequence events in their own personal history and in their family history & ancestry.
- Goods vs. Services
- Needs vs. Wants
- Who Produces Goods & Services?
- Where are goods & services produced?
- Earning, Spending & Saving: Read About it!
- Earning, Spending & Saving: Write About it!
- Producers vs. Consumers
- Food Production/Consumption: Today & Long Ago: Read About it!
- Food Production/Consumption: Today & Long Ago: Write About it!
- How do limits on resources affect prices? Read About it!
- How do limits on resources affect prices? Write About it!
- Economics Review: Needs & Wants / Goods & Services / Producers & Consumers / Earning, Saving & Spending
This Product is Aligned with Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd History / Social Studies Standards for the State of California, which are also aligned with the official socialstudies.org standards and the Department. of Defense Education Standards (below):
- California State Standards for Social Studies
- Department of Defense (dodea) Standards for Social Studies
- Socialstudies.org Standards for Social Studies
**YOU MAY ALSO LIKE**
ELA Print and Go Lesson Plans
ELA Task Cards
Culturally Relevant ELA Lessons
Emotional Intelligence SEL Curriculum
Social Justice & Global Citizenship Curriculum
Poetry Lessons & Units
Writing & Grammar Units
Holiday Print and Go Lesson Plans
Social Studies Lessons & Units
ELA Rubrics and Assessments
Differentiation & SpEd Professional Development
VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR TEACHING RESOURCES & TIPS