Products in this Bundle (11)
showing 1-5 of 11 products
Also included in
- Economics Curriculum BUNDLE, Free Enterprise Curriculum BUNDLE Print & Digital Distance Learning, Print and Google Classroom Links for Activities Units Included: Think Like an Economist Activities Think Like an Economist Guided Notes & PowerPointFour Basic Economic Questions Activity Foldabl$140.00$254.00Save $114.00
Economics Outline Notes, Bullet Notes, Unit Review, Test Prep covers:
- Think Like an Economist
- Economic Systems
- Free Enterprise in the U.S.
- Prices, Supply, Demand
- Market Structures
- Business Organizations
- Money, Money, Money, Finance and Banking
- Economic Performance
- Government and the Economy
- Global Economy
- Personal Finance: Budgeting and Money, Credit, Buying a Car, Getting Insurance, Paying for College, Applying for a Job, Getting Your Own Home, Paying and Filing Taxes
This supports a Free Enterprise Curriculum or Economics Curriculum and makes great review pages or flipped classroom notes.
This JUST THE ESSENTIALS packet is a new and engaging way to create a quick reference study guide, conduct test prep, or just give students an opportunity to reference key concepts throughout a unit. The packet includes an overview of the essential content in each unit and a list of key ideas. Each unit set includes the most important information to know in an easy to understand and in a sequential format. There are also graphic organizers that can be used with each unit to have students sequence events, research cause and effect relationships, organize vocabulary words, and organize information. Click for more Economics and Free Enterprise Lessons.
Each Unit Includes:
- Outline with just the essential content facts
- List of key vocabulary to know
- Graphic organizers to use with unit
- Google Link to Share Digitally
Ways to Use JUST THE ESSENTIALS
- Unit Overview--Print and hand out that beginning of the unit for a quick reference.
- Interactive Notebook Inserts Print 2 to a page to paste into interactive notebooks as a reference sheet.
- Study Guide-- Pass out and use to guide studying for unit test.
- State Test Review-- Pass out and use as a guide for state test prep.
- AP Exam Overview-- Pass out and use as a guide for AP exam review.
- Biography Research Guide-- Use list of key people to guide biography research and projects.
- Graphic Organizers-- Use graphic organizer pages to have student complete more in-depth research on key topics and processes within each unit.
- Flipped Classroom-- Give students the key notes and points and have them complete activities using these or make their own questions to review for a test.
Other Resources to Check Out:
Remember to give feedback and earn TPT $$$!
➤➤➤Links to MEGA BUNDLES➤➤➤
➤Remember to give feedback and earn TPT $$$!
US HISTORY PAGE
GENERAL RESOURCE PAGE
ELA & WRITING PAGE
PHYSICAL SCIENCE PAGE
EARTH SCIENCE PAGE
LIFE SCIENCE PAGE
WORLD HISTORY PAGE
LOUISIANA HISTORY PAGE
CLIPART RESOURCE PAGE
Thank you for your support! --Learned Lessons
Leaned Lessons Teaching Material