Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The Four Economic Systems
Key Economic Concepts Made Easy
The worksheets and the PowerPoint are designed to assist with the teaching of key economic concepts that many students struggle with. The concepts have been simplified and broken down into more easily digestible chucks. These were designed for special education, ESL, and others students that may have difficulty with the complexity of economics.
1. Reading Comprehension Worksheets
2. PowerPoint Presentation
3. Assessment on the Topic (Multiple Choice and True/False)
Objectives: Students will be able to:
· Explain what an economic system is.
· Identity the three questions that determine a country’s economic system.
· Describe the four common economic systems.
· Compare and contrast the four economic systems.
· Identify which type of economic system the U.S. has.
Other helpful Learning Materials:
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated
Michael K. Powell