showing 1-5 of 40 products
Are you teaching Economics for the first time and feeling way over your head? Have you taught it a few times, but feel like you're ready to take your lessons to the next level? This Semester Course Bundle is yours. If I had to sum up my teaching style and the way my units are structured, I would refer to what my students have said. They call my curriculum fun, interesting, challenging, and relevant (many have told me it's the most relevant class they took in their 13 years of school). After all, economics SHOULD be relevant, fun, interesting, engaging. And anywhere I can incorporate highly interesting projects, activities, and creative assignments, it just takes an already incredible subject and levels up to how students learn best. After all, fun and creativity often disguises the critical thinking students are doing in the process. Every single lesson is crafted with these values in mind.
This bundle of unit bundles includes the big 4 units in an introductory course for high school students: Foundations of Economics, Supply & Demand, Markets/Labor/Businesses, and Macroeconomics & Indicators AND all of my bonus materials including the bestselling Personal Finances Project and a culminating final exam! My philosophy is that lessons should always be engaging, educational, and very low prep. Therefore, there is not a lot of prep work involved in any of the lessons.
While this is not a growing bundle, any new Economics lessons I create will be added to this bundle at no extra charge if you purchase prior to the addition.
Please note that all exams, PPTs, and most projects are editable. Most other included resources are not.
Please view individual lessons prior to purchasing.
What to Expect:
- Warm Ups & Opening Activities (included in most lessons)
- Essential Questions for Lectures
- Engaging Lectures with Thinking Activities & Think-Pair-Shares throughout
- Student Fill In Notes for Lectures (including Warm Ups)
- Practice Worksheets for Students (& Teacher Key)
- Student Research Activities
- Engaging Activities including Instagram-inspired activity, bumper sticker vocab, speed dating, build your own economy, student-created videos, etc.
- Wealth of Nations excerpts & “I, Pencil” Reading
- Entrepreneur Tank Economics Project
- 4 Unit Exams & Review Guides
- Final Exam & Review Guide
- Daily Lesson Plans
- Suggested Order of Lessons
- Calendar of Lessons for 50-minute Periods & for a Hybrid Block Schedule (don't forget to download the bonus document for this awesome pacing guide!)
- So much more!
- Class set of included worksheets
- Blank sheets of paper or small posters
- Markers or colored pencils
- Computers for research, activities, & projects
Distance Learning Note: At present, this bundle is not designed for distance learning. HOWEVER, I have received many requests for the resources in this bundle to be made digital. I also need digital versions since my students will be distance learning this year. Therefore, I will slowly be updating resources to be compatible with Google Drive. I make no promises about dates and deadlines, but all digital updates will be included for free to those who purchase before the updates (just need to re-download the bundle). Prices will go up once items are made digital.
Current Distance Learning Friendly Resources in this Bundle (first 14.5 weeks of school- including all of Units 1, 2, & 3):
- Beginning of the Year Materials
- 7 Principles of Economics Lesson
- Factors of Production Lesson
- Production Possibilities Frontier (PPF) Lesson
- Personal Finance Project
- Economic Systems & Zombie Economy Lesson
- Tragedy of the Commons & Command Economies Lesson
- Incentives in Advertising
- Mixed & Market Economies & Wealth of Nations
- Economic Naturalist Essay
- Sunk Cost Lesson
- "I, Pencil" Lesson
- Unit 1 Exam (Foundations of Economics)
- Consumerism & Ethics Lesson
- Consumerism Photo Project
- Demand Economics Lessons
- Supply Economics Lessons
- Supply Meets Demand Lessons
- Entrepreneur Tank Project
- Price Controls Lesson & Minimum Wage Debate
- Supply & Demand Unit Exam
- In Debt We Trust Student Viewing Guide
- 4 Market Structures Lesson
- Market Failures Mini Lesson
- Business Organizations & Entrepreneurship
- Unions Vocab, Bumper Stickers, Research, & Writing
- Labor & Wages Speed Dating
- Stock Market Simulation Project
- Markets, Businesses, & Labor Unit Exam
- GDP Economics Lesson
- Unemployment Rates & Types Lesson
Want to see my style of lectures before you buy? Check out this freebie: Globalization Economics Lesson
Just looking for the 4 major units? Check out my 4 Major Economics Units Bundle.