Economics Ultimate Semester Course Bundle! (Print & Distance Learning!)
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (41)
showing 1-5 of 41 products
Are you teaching Economics for the first time and feeling way over your head? Have you taught it a few times, but feel like you're ready to take your lessons to the next level? This Semester Course Bundle is yours. If I had to sum up my teaching style and the way my units are structured, I would refer to what my students have said. They call my curriculum fun, interesting, challenging, and relevant (many have told me it's the most relevant class they took in their 13 years of school). After all, economics SHOULD be relevant, fun, interesting, engaging. And anywhere I can incorporate highly interesting projects, activities, and creative assignments, it just takes an already incredible subject and levels up to how students learn best. After all, fun and creativity often disguises the critical thinking students are doing in the process. Every single lesson is crafted with these values in mind.
This bundle of unit bundles includes the big 4 units in an introductory course for high school students: Foundations of Economics, Supply & Demand, Markets/Labor/Businesses, and Macroeconomics & Indicators AND all of my bonus materials including the bestselling Personal Finances Project and a culminating final exam! My philosophy is that lessons should always be engaging, educational, and very low prep. Therefore, there is not a lot of prep work involved in any of the lessons.
While this is not a growing bundle, any new Economics lessons I create will be added to this bundle at no extra charge if you purchase prior to the addition.
Please note that all exams, PPTs, and most projects are editable. Most other included resources are not.
Please view individual lessons prior to purchasing. Not every lesson includes a lecture. Material is taught in a variety of ways.
What to Expect:
- Warm Ups & Opening Activities (included in most lessons)
- Essential Questions for Lectures
- Engaging Lectures with Thinking Activities & Think-Pair-Shares throughout
- Student Fill In Notes for Lectures (including Warm Ups)
- Practice Worksheets for Students (& Teacher Key)
- Student Research Activities
- Engaging Activities including Instagram-inspired activity, bumper sticker vocab, speed dating, build your own economy, student-created videos, etc.
- Wealth of Nations excerpts & “I, Pencil” Reading
- Entrepreneur Tank Economics Project
- 4 Unit Exams & Review Guides
- Final Exam & Review Guide
- Daily Suggested Lesson Plans
- Suggested Order of Lessons
- Calendar of Lessons for 50-minute Periods & for a Hybrid Block Schedule (don't forget to download the bonus document for this awesome pacing guide!)
- Bonus Document: allows you to download all the resource folders in ONE zip folder instead of 41 zip folders to save time with the unzipping process; also includes the START HERE Semester Calendar
- So much more!
Materials Needed (print version):
- Class set of included worksheets
- Blank sheets of paper or small posters
- Markers or colored pencils
- Computers for research, activities, & projects
Google Apps Resources: All resources in this bundle now have a distance learning option using PDF directions, Google Docs, Google Slides, and/or Google Forms Quizzes. All Google Drive versions appear in the lesson plans of each individual lesson. As of right now, there is no way to copy a folder in Google Drive so for right now you will need to open each lesson plan and make a copy of each digital resource using the provided links and instructions.
To reduce tech issues, please be sure to have the most recent free version of Adobe Reader downloaded. More help linked here.
Want to see my style of lectures before you buy? Check out this freebie: Globalization Economics Lesson
Just looking for the 4 major units? Check out my 4 Major Economics Units Bundle.
For freebies, teaching tips, and more, check out my blog and sign up for my weekly newsletter! When you sign up, your first email will come with FREE supply and demand warm ups!