Economics Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama for Interactive Notebooks! Have students cut these Economics Flippers out, glue them in their notebooks and they’re ready to learn! These Economics Flippers are a great way to teach and organize economics vocabulary whether whole group, in centers, or individually. They have an economics picture on the front and room for students to write the definition on the back.
This Economics Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 24 Economics Vocabulary Flippers to cut out and glue in an interactive notebook. They are designed with a economics picture on the front and the definition for the students to copy onto the back.
• A blank set of the vocabulary flippers to add more economics vocabulary to.
• An enlarged set of the economics pictures to hang on an economics bulletin board or word wall.
The 24 economics terms included are:
boycott, budget, competition, consumer, cost, credit, currency, debt, deflation, demand, economy, entrepreneur, export, market, producer, profit, income, inflation, import, interest, region, resource, taxes
Here are some related economics products:
Economics Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
- Best Deal - Save $2.00!
Economics Vocabulary Cards
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Thanks for looking at these Economics Flippers and be sure to check out the trading cards and posters in my store