Economics Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall!
This is a set of 24 economics vocabulary cards that you can use to strengthen students vocabulary in an economics unit. I created them to look like trading cards and my students LOVE using them.
English + Spanish (A Spanish Economics version is now included for FREE)
This set includes:
• 24 economics vocabulary cards with the word and picture on the front. The back side has a definition of the word and uses it in a sentence.
• The same 24 economics vocabulary cards with the words on them but blank spaces for students to draw their own picture and room to fill in the definitions and sentences.
• 8 blank cards that students can use to add more economics vocabulary terms to as they come across them in their studies.
• An enlarged set of these cards that you can post in your classroom as an economics word wall or bulletin board.
• A template for a labeled box that students can cut out, write their name on and color to store their economics vocabulary cards in.
• A list of ways you can use these economics vocabulary cards with your students that is based on Robert Marzano’s “Six Steps to Better Vocabulary Instruction”. This list helps me because I can show parents, administrators, other teachers, etc. that I’m using research-based methods in my classroom.
• Trading Card Manual: 15 pages of tips and ideas on how to use these trading cards in your class.
• Spanish Economics set now included for FREE to use with Spanish speaking or bilingual students
I print these economics vocabulary cards out double sided on card stock so they look and feel like real trading cards but they work just as well on regular paper.
The 24 words included in this set of cards are:
Here are some related products:
Economics Vocabulary Cards
Economics Vocabulary Word Wall
Money Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
Check out my other SOCIAL STUDIES
Thank you for looking and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in my store
Economics Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License