This is a 35-page Economics unit for 3rd graders. It is packed with vocabulary, anchor charts, activities, and assessments!
The unit includes:
- essential questions
- standards covered
- key terms
- word wall/vocabulary cards
- student vocabulary organizer
- Econ pretest
* producers anchor chart
* consumers anchor chart
- producer/consumer brainstorming
* supply/demand anchor chart
* interdependence anchor chart
- interdependence activity
* taxes anchor chart
* imports anchor chart
* exports anchor chart
- entrepreneur activities (part 1 - brainstorming; part 2 - ad/poster)
* productive resources anchor chart (natural, human, and capital)
- productive resources sorting activity
- Econ review activity
- writing activities for spending and saving money
- assessment (vocabulary/short answer)
- answer keys
*Each anchor chart can be printed, laminated, and posted in the classroom during the unit. The charts relate to the activities throughout the unit.
And be sure to check out the freebie vocab mix up activity HERE
to help your students practice and master the vocabulary terms!
Thanks for stopping by my store!
Dana @ 3rd Grade Gridiron