Also included in
- This bundle includes: Genetics and HeredityCell DivisionLiving things and the CellEcosystemNutrient CyclesClick on each set to learn more and to access a preview. What are doodle notes? Doodle notes are a visual note-taking strategy designed to increase student engagement and retention. Coloring o$16.40$20.50Save $4.10
- Get access to all of my current sets of doodle notes AND all future doodle notes! This bundle is 20% off the total price of all of my current doodle notes and access to all future doodle notes for no additional cost!This bundle includes 21 sets of doodle notes.What are doodle notes? Doodle notes are$62.40$78.00Save $15.60
This set of doodle notes covers:
- Ecological hierarchy (biome, ecosystem, community, population, species, organism)
- Biotic and abiotic factors
- Symbiotic relationships
- Competition and predation
- Energy flow - producers and consumers, food chain, food webs, food pyramids
- Photosynthesis and cellular respiration
- Changes in ecosystems (primary succession, secondary succession, invasive species, drought, flood)
- Human impacts on ecosystems
What are doodle notes?
Doodle notes are a visual note-taking strategy designed to increase student engagement and retention. Coloring or doodling while taking notes activates both sides of the brain simultaneously resulting in improved focus, learning and memory.
How do I use doodle notes?
- Use a document camera to project and fill the notes in with your class
- Have students create their own notes or study guide
- Use alongside a PowerPoint presentation and have student fill in the notes.
All of the pages include two versions to make differentiation easy. The blank pages are excellent if you want to add your own notes.
What is included?
· Blank student note pages
· Fill-in the blank style student note pages
· Filled in teacher copies of all notes
*** This product is also available in my life Life Science Doodle Notes Bundle ***
Like this product? Check out the other science doodle notes available in my TPT store.