This Ecosystem Research Report allows students to navigate informational text, record findings, publish their research into a mini-book, and present to their peers. This engaging report aligns with 17 of the ELA CCSS, 21 of the 4th Grade ELA CCSS, and 22 of the 5th Grade CCSS! This project is easily integrated into your science curriculum and your grade level. Included are 2 styles of publishing mini-book pages. Rubrics included to make scoring easy!
Included in this 20 page package:
* Notes to the Teacher
* Student direction page
* List of all ELA CCSS for grades 3-5
* Student research planning form
* Student final publishing forms - 2 styles of mini-book pages for publishing
* Content Specific Research Report Rubric for All Grades
* Report Rubrics Aligned with CCSS for Grades 3, 4, and 5
* Oral Presentation Rubric
* Academic Vocabulary List
* 2 styles of Academic Vocabulary Forms for Word Work
Thanks or checking out my store! Please visit my store for more Research Reports, Book Reports, and Guided Expository Essays!