This review game based on questions and answers is a great tool to review the whole ecosystem science unit in a quick time.My students really love it in the class.
There are 25 questions with multiple choice answers for each game with a colorful picture. Here one slide contains the question and the subsequent slide contains the answer of the same question.
Directions to Play the Game:
1. Divide the whole class into teams based on the number of the questions given.
2. Start the power point show with the first question and let the students discuss the questions before answering.
3.After the students give their opinion from available multiple choices go for the next slide containing the correct answer.
The same game can also be played for individual students in the class with an instruction that those who know the answer can raise his/her hand and give the correct answer.
You can always use this game as reviews for unit, and/or use at end of year for a cumulative review.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Ecosystem Scavenger Hunt
• Ecosystem: Jumbo science unit pack
• Cell : Types & Structure
• Animals Classification Pack - Teaching whole animal kingdom
• Animals Classification Scavenger Hunt
• Photosynthesis Scavenger Hunt