This unit comes with:
1. Smartboard slide show (37 slides) that supplements the information learned during the unit. Topics covered are: types of ecosystems, abiotic and biotic factors, predators, prey, producers, consumers, and decomposers, food chains, food web, adaptations, and life cycles. There are links in the show for food chain games, adaptation games, and life cycle games. I typed the show using the font Happy Sans. If you do not have that font, you can copy the font from the file you have downloaded after your purchase and paste it in the font folder on your computer. Otherwise, the text boxes might appear off.
2. Ecosystem Vocabulary Cards (also sold individually on TPT)
3. Abiotic and Biotic Factors Worksheet (matches slide in smartboard show)
4. Producers, Consumers, and Decomposers Activity (also sold individually on TPT)
5. Food Chain Activity (also sold individually on TPT)
6. Review Game in the Jeopardy format; The questions have multiple choice answers. (The questions I used are formatted to the testing style of our state. You can change questions to fit your state if need be. The hyperlinks will still appear.)