With a very good response from buyers of the FOOD CHAIN/FOOD WEB unit we are very happy to launch one more unit which is associated with Ecosystem on our planet.
Starting from basic introduction to the various types and working of it is explained in a very smooth manner with neat, clean and eye catching colorful pictures. It will be useful to the teachers and students of grades 5th,6th,7th,8th,9th and 10th in their ECOSYSTEM UNITS. The idea of this unit is to describe how does ecosystem work naturally?
At the end of the whole unit about 12 worksheets are given evaluate or assess students learning and knowledge within the class. This will also help teachers and students for a quick review at the time of the exam.
This unit consists of following topics and each topic is explained with picture/diagram for easy understanding.
1. What is an ecosystem?
2. Populations and communities
3. Habitat and Niche
5. Main ecosystems such as:
Desert, Rainforest, Ocean, Taiga, Aquatic ecosystem (marine and fresh water ecosystem, lake ecosystem and pond ecosystem.)
Tundra, Chaparral, Grassland, Temperate Forest.
6. Abiotic and biotic factors
7. Species interactions
8. Biotic components of ecosystem: producers (autotroph), Consumers (heterotroph) and Decomposers (detritivores)
9. Biomes and ecology
10. Balance in ecosystem
11. Influence of human activities on ecosystem.
12. Different worksheets
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Ecosystem Scavenger Hunt
• Climate : Introduction - Climate Zones - Factors affecting Climate
• Food Chain
• Climate Scavenger Hunt
• "Seasons and its science" for 'KIDS' - Spring Pack
• Season Scavenger Hunt - Spring Unit
• Valentine Special Offer - Combo Pack on Atmosphere, Climate and Weather
• Water and Its Importance on Earth
• Causes of Ocean Tides
• Solar System - A Science Unit
• Hurricane- Definition/Types/Formation/Names/Interesting Facts
• Tornado : Formation - Types - Characteristics
• Tsunami - Causes and Effects
• Winds : Its Causes and Types
• Rock and Rock Cycle Unit
• End of the Year Awards Classroom Superlatives
• Backto School - Literacy Fun with writing and reading
• Animals & Their Habitats - Unit with worksheets
• Animal Adaptations - Unit Pack with Worksheeets
• Editable Teacher Binder - Calendar Planner/Forms/Binder Covers