Ecosystem Vocabulary Mini-Bundle: Trees
Please see the preview for highlights from the Ecosystem vocabulary mini-bundles.
My students love anything related to animals, but struggle with words they think they already know, like “population, community,” or even “insect.” These highly visual, engaging, standard-based activities give students the support they need.
Each set of 6 words includes these Vocabulary Activities
• Vocabulary Posters – with definition, unique picture, sentence and large font suitable to multipage printing for interactive notebooks
• Word Wall – with matching graphics
• Spoons vocabulary cards with center directions for the game, but cards may be used with other games too.
• Matching quiz - 2 versions: one with multiple choice and one with fill-in questions.
• Picture matching quiz (great to print 4 to a page for an exit ticket)
• Answer keys
• Roll Read Graph game
• Foldable with graphics that match the posters
• Foldable with space for students to draw their own
• Annual Rings
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
Ecosystem Vocabulary Growing Super BUNDLE
which includes these vocabulary sets:
• Adaptations part 1
• Adaptations part 2
• Butterflies and Moths
• Ecosystem part 1
• Food Web part 1
• Food Web part 2
• Food Web part 3
• Insects part 1
• Insects part 2
• Reptiles (Foundation)
• Advanced Reptiles
• Turtles and Tortoises
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.