Also included in
- This HUGE Bundle addresses the Utah SEEd strand 6.4 Stability and Change in Ecosystems. This HUGE Bundle addresses the NGSS MS LS Interactions, Energy, and Dynamics. Students will learn about interactions between organisms, cycling of matter and flow of energy, physical and biological components of$46.00$57.50Save $11.50
- This HUGE Bundle addresses the NGSS MS LS Interactions, Energy, and Dynamics. Students will learn about interactions between organisms, cycling of matter and flow of energy, physical and biological components of an ecosystem, and designing a solution to address an ecological problem.Bundle Includes:$46.00$57.50Save $11.50
- 5th Grade Utah SEEd Bundle: This is a year's worth of lessons and units that address all of the Utah SEEd standards for 5th grade. Save 20% by purchasing together! You save time by purchasing this from someone who understands Utah SEEd. Would you like to know more about Utah SEEd? These units use ph$108.48$135.60Save $27.12
- This is a year-long bundle for 5th grade NGSS. This bundle covers all the standards for the year for fifth grade NGSS. These resources will engage students in hands-on lessons in the 5 E format. Resources also include response pages, informational text articles, interactive notebook inserts, compre$93.80$117.25Save $23.45
- This Bundle for Utah SEEd 5th grade includes science resources for each strand and standard. Each unit included addresses specific Utah SEEd standards for 5th grade. Students will love these engaging activities for Utah SEEd 5th Grade. You will love saving time by having someone creating resources w$73.32$91.65Save $18.33
- NGSS Fifth Grade Bundle: This bundle covers all the standards for NGSS 5th grade for the entire year. Each unit is complete and addresses a standard. You save 20% by purchasing this bundle for fifth-grade science. This year-long 5th-grade science bundle is outstanding!The following resources are in$67.84$84.80Save $16.96
- This NGSS 5th-grade bundle covers the entire year of NGSS standards for fifth grade. This bundle also includes reading informational text units with a science theme. Purchase in the bundle and save 20%. You will love this great bundle for fifth grade science.Science Resources in this Bundle:Identify$134.20$167.25Save $33.05
This ecosystem unit includes engaging lessons, nonfiction articles, interactive notebook flaps, and a CLOSE Reading activity. Students will learn about trophic levels, predator-prey relationships, energy flow, abiotic and biotic factors in an ecosystem and interdependent relationships. This resource uses phenomena and includes a quiz in the format of end of year testing. Parts of this resource can be used as a Distance Learning Packet.
Perfect for Earth Day and Environmental Awareness!
If you are looking to give your students reading comprehension passages and questions, this is a great resource!
Aligned with NGSS and Utah SEEd
This resource is designed to address the Disciplinary Core Ideas for NGSS Ecosystem: Interactions, Energy, and dynamics.
5-PS3-1. Use models to describe that energy in animals’
food (used for body repair, growth, motion, and to
maintain body warmth) was once energy from the sun.
Also aligns with Utah SEEd 5th Grade
5.3.2 Obtain, evaluate, and communicate information that animals obtain r from the food they eat for body repair, growth, and motion and to maintain body warmth. Emphasize that the energy used by animals was once energy from the Sun. Cellular respiration will be taught in Grades 6 through
5.3.3 Develop and use a model to describe the movement of among plants, animals, decomposers, and the environment. Emphasize that matter cycles between the air and soil and among plants, animals, and microbes as these organisms live and die. Examples could include simple food chains from ecosystems such as deserts or oceans or diagrams of decomposers returning the matter to the environment.
And Utah SEEd 6.4.4 Construct an argument supported by evidence that the of populations is affected by changes to an ecosystem. Emphasize how changes to living and nonliving components in an ecosystem affect populations in that ecosystem.
Integrates CCSS for Reading Informational Text and Utah Core ELA Reading Informational Text Standards for 5th Grade
Science Concepts Addressed:
Flow of Energy
Please leave feedback on this resource. Feedback earns you valuable TPT credits that you can use to purchase future resources.
Please look at some of my other resources.