Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- Life Science Stations for Third Grade is a BUNDLE of the following science station sets:✔ Life Cycles: Plants and Animals - NGSS 3-LS1.B✔ Ecosystems: Animal Group Behavior & Interactions - NGSS 3-LS2.D ✔ Inheritance and Variation of Traits - NGSS 3-LS3.A and 3-LS3.B✔ Ecosystems and Biodiversity$61.79$121.68Save $59.89
- A BUNDLE of 72 Science Stations Sets that cover all Next Generation Science Standards for third grade. Are you just getting started with science stations in your classroom? This Start Here Resource may be helpful. It includes why we created the science stations, where to find more information about$105.84$211.67Save $105.83
- This is a BUNDLE of all the 5E Unit Plans AND Science Stations for Third Grade. There are 72 Third Grade Science Stations in 9 Sets and 15 5E Model Instructional Units. ★ Save 30% by purchasing the BUNDLE ★See this blog post to find out more information about the 5E Instructional Model. See this$197.00$340.52Save $143.52
- This is a BUNDLE of all the Life Science 5E Unit Plans AND Life Science Science Stations for Third Grade. There are 8 5E Unit Plans AND 6 Science Station sets that cover all of the NGSS Third Grade Science Standards for Life Science. Topics include life cycle of plants and animals, animal groups,$124.70$200.88Save $76.18
- This is a BUNDLE of the Animal Groups and Interactions 5E Unit Plans AND Ecosystems: Animal Groups Science Stations for Third Grade. These two sets cover all of the NGSS Third Grade Science Standards for Animal Groups. ★ Save 20% by purchasing the BUNDLE ★___________________________________________$18.14$30.18Save $12.04
Ecosystems: Animal Group Behavior & Interactions Science Stations for Third Grade Next Generation Science Standards include 8 different science stations where students can deepen their understanding of how animals interact with each other. The focus is on NGSS 3-LS2.D and includes concepts such as social groups, animal homes, and migration.
Google Slides and Google Forms added August 2020
Google Classroom™️ Components Include:
► Google Forms™️ with Reading Passages, Differentiated Questions and Links to the Videos and Games (all stations)
► Google Slides™️ with Activity Directions & Worksheets to record results (Investigate, Diagram, Model, Explore, and Sort)
While we have included Google Slides, many of the stations are hands-on.
★ Save 25% by purchasing the Life Science Stations BUNDLE ★
► Vocabulary Cards in two formats with and without pictures.
► Watch - Students watch a video about the wildebeest migration or penguin parents and answer questions. Each video has its own set of questions and task cards. Allow students to choose the video or have them do both.
► Play - Students interact with a video game about fireflies or whale migration. Each video game has its own set of questions and task cards. Allow students to choose the video or have them do both.
► Investigate - Students investigate ants, their roles in the colony and how the colony works.
► Diagram - Students diagram the migration of butterflies, mapping their route.
► Read a Passage - Students read a passage about chimpanzee communication and the life and social structures of chimps.
► Model - Students make a model of a meerkat burrow and answer questions about it.
► Explore - Students explore bee communication through video and text and answer questions about it.
► Sort - Students learn how some animals help each other to find food and/or avoid predators. Students sort animals into predator, prey or both and then answer questions about their sort.
Each station includes four different ways to respond to the experience at the station: short answer questions, fill-in-the-blank questions, task cards with short answers, task cards with multiple choice. All the variations are similar to one another. Choose the format that best fits your classroom and students. Some stations also have an additional worksheet to help students organize the information. Students are encouraged to use their science journal, but worksheets are included as well.
Each station is designed to last about 15-20 minutes. Students may do one a day for 8 days, 2 a day for two days, or any format that works for your classroom. Because there are additional activities for the Watch and Play stations, you can offer those as a choice within that station or offer them as an early finisher station, as well.
See the preview for additional information and details.
You might also be interested in our BLOG
Sign up for a FREE RESOURCE
Copyright © Jessica Boschen. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.