Ecosystems - Bring your science journal to life using these ecosystems interactive notebook pages.
Want the Complete Lesson?
Includes PowerPoints, Notes, Homework, Student Projects, Lab, Assessments, Engagement Activities, and More
Save Over 35%
This product is also included in a bundle that has all 8 of my best-selling interactive notebooks
for a savings of over 35%
Included in the package:
- Abiotic and biotic factors flip activity
- Abiotic factors accordion pull out
- Biotic factors flippable
- Biodiversity flippable
- Earth's Biomes interactive pull out (color and b&w versions included)
- Natural selection, selective breeding flippable (Darwin and evolution included)
- Organism relationships wheel (parasite, host, niche, ecosystems, predator, prey, consumer, producer, decomposer)
- Organism relationships card sort activity
- Organism relationships flippable (definitions and examples)
- Energy pyramid model for INB's
- Food chain pull out
- Food web flip book activity (saltwater web, freshwater web, forest web, energy transfers, human impact to ecosystems) - color and b&w included
- Levels of organization accordion pull out (organism, population, community, ecosystem)
- Short and long-term environmental impact flip book activity
- Nitrogen Cycle
- Carbon Cycle
- Pre-typed Keys for each template (great for absent and modified students)
- High-quality photos of each template
- Table of contents for ease of use
You Might Also Like…
Blank Interactive Notebook Templates
Force and Motion Interactive Notebook Pages
Beginning Chemisty for Interactive Notebooks
Space Interactive Notebook Pages
Connect with Kesler Science Lessons
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Blog -Kesler Science Lessons Blog
for more great activities and freebies.
Follow me on Twitter
Great great info and freebies on Facebook
Copyright © Chris Kesler. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.