Also included in
- Science Interactive Notebook - All of my best-selling science interactive notebooks products in one bundle. This bundle is priced to save over 30% off buying each of the products at their individual prices. *** Top 25 Resources All-Time on TpT ***The Interactive Notebook Bundle is essential for tea$56.00$70.00Save $14.00
The Ecosystems Interactive Notebook Bundle is essential for teachers who want to provide their students with an interactive experience when teaching Ecosystems concepts.
Both print and digital versions are included in this purchase. These Ecosystems activities are a fantastic resource for a traditional classroom setting, a 1:1 environment, or students who are distance learning.
What Topics Are Included?
- Biotic and Abiotic Factors
- Carbon Cycle
- Energy Pyramids
- Food Webs
- Natural Selection
- Nitrogen Cycle
- Organism Relationships
- Short and Long Term Environmental Impacts to Organisms
- Ecological Succession
- Tropisms and Turgor Pressure
- Watersheds and Human Impact
Digital Versions Include:
- one-of-a-kind digital interactive notebook PowerPoint file for Ecosystems
- the ability to upload the PPT to Google Slides and attach to assignments in MS Teams, Schoology, Canvas, etc.
- reflection pages to demonstrate understanding
- space for students to add notes
- teacher answer key
- a separate modified digital version for students with accommodations
Paper Versions Include:
- a complete set of blank Ecosystems interactive notebook templates
- pre-filled templates for students with modifications or students who have been absent
- color photos to demonstrate how each template is used.
Looking for a Complete Lesson to Complement the INBs?
The INB templates are included in the Kesler Science 5E Lessons. The lessons also include Presentations, Notes, Homework, Student Projects, Station Labs, Assessments, Engagement Activities, and more. Check them out here.
This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Permission is granted to print the files for distribution to the original downloader’s students ONLY. Copying, either in paper form or electronically, for more than one teacher is prohibited without additional licenses. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Files can be shared by one teacher to that teacher’s students through an LMS or other platform ONLY if access to the files is limited solely to that teacher’s students by a login or access code. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. Copyright © Kesler Science, LLC. All rights reserved by author.