Ecosystems Lesson. This package includes the lesson (student and teacher versions), a student worksheet, a student lesson handout as a document, and a 4-question exit ticket. This ecology lesson is fun and applicable.
Google Classroom and Exit Ticket
- This resource is perfect for in-class or distance learning and integrates seamlessly with Google Classroom. Included is a link that with one click, will automatically create a copy of the resources and put them directly into your Google Drive.
- Purchase --> Open --> Click --> Assign to your students
- On the last Google Slide is a link to a four-question Exit Ticket that you can give as homework or to conclude your lesson in class.
- This lesson includes both Google and Office versions for ALL resources. The presentation is in Google Slides and PowerPoint while all documents contain Word and Google Doc versions.
Having both options allows you to use either without worrying about formatting issues as all the work has already been done for you. It also allows you, as well as your students, to access everything no matter where you are or what kind of equipment is being used.
Included in the Lesson Package is:
- Google and Office versions of each resource
- The teacher version
- The student version
- Videos embedded into the presentation
- Student worksheet
- Student lesson handout
- 4-question Exit Ticket
***********This activity can also be found bundled at a significant discount in my Ecosystems - Complete 5E Lesson Bundle. If you'd like to take a look, please CLICK HERE.
In Order, the Lesson Covers:
- Describing Ecosystems
- "This is a great resource, especially as a state test review or for working on a state test equivalency. Very vivid PPT, and gets the point across without being overly wordy. Thank you"
- "Great way to introduce ecology - thanks!"
- "Wish I'd found this earlier as it would've been a great intro to Ecology. Definitely use it next year"
- "GREAT ppt. Loved it. Perfect for regulars"
- "awesome product, thank you!"
You might also be interested in the following activities as they relate directly to Ecosystems and Ecological Succession:
- "Great slideshow! I wish I had known that there were other ecology slideshows before I purchased this one so that I could get the bundle."
- "I have purchased several items from this seller. Fantastic items!!! They are always my favorite purchases."
- "Use it last school year. Just right for my teaching and my student's learning needs."
- "This was very informative and helped with some of the vocabulary words the students were struggling with!" "A+!"
- "Loved the ppt. It was the perfect way to into/reinforce my life science unit. It helped the students with their understanding of a difficult issue."
- "Great intro lesson to ecosystems and ecology. Loved the student note to keep the students paying attention"
Digital and Distance Learning:
This lesson is fully digital which makes it perfect for the classroom, distance learning, or as a sub-plan if needed. With a single click, the entire package will be imported into your Google Drive and will be ready to assign to your students or present in class. You can also place a copy of the resources directly into student Google Drive accounts for easy access.
Included in your package is an Exit Ticket which can be directly accessed from the last Google Slide. Additionally, your purchase will create a copy of the Google Form Exit Ticket which you can edit to meet your class needs.
The student version of the lesson contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
The individual Ecology Lessons can be Found Below:
You might also be interested in these assignments which can be found within the unit:
Please view the Preview File to obtain a sense of my style, see how my lesson is structured, and evaluate my work.
I also have a range of assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning, and everything in between.