Information about the Lesson:
• This activity effectively meets the needs of both auditory and visual learners.
• This can be used for whole class instruction, small group instruction, or for individual students that may need reinforcement of this material.
• The vocabulary, definitions, and examples of each level of organisms in an ecosystem are provided on the next page, but they are also found in the video you will use for this lesson.
The lesson includes:
1. A YouTube video for students to watch to gather information.
2. Worksheet to record information from video.
3. Worksheet for students to illustrate the levels of an ecosystem of their choice, allowing them to apply their knowledge from the video.