Ecosystems and Ecology COMPLETE Curriculum: PowerPoint, Differentiated Handouts, Science Interactive Notebook, Task Cards & Word Wall. Engage students in Ecology with our COMPLETE ECOLOGY BUNDLE which covers biotic and abiotic factors, food chains, food webs, energy pyramids and trophic levels, competition, predation, symbiotic relationships, biomes and ecosystems, and more!
**TO GET A FEEL FOR THE COMPLETE BUNDLE PLEASE CLICK ON INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS BELOW AND LOOK AT THE PREVIEWS**
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN THIS ECOLOGY COMPLETE BUNDLED UNIT:
1. Our 4-5 week long Ecology Bundled Unit with PowerPoint and Handoutswhich is composed of:
* 130+ slide fully editable PowerPoint presentation with title slides, objectives, bell work, fill in the blank notes, animations, and hyperlinks.
* 40+ PDF pages of differentiated student notes and diagrams + answer keys
* Study guide and final assessment
2. Ecology Task Cards
3. Ecology Word Wall
4. Ecology and Ecosystems Science Interactive Notebook Activities
which includes the following activities aligned to the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- Intro to Ecology spell-it booklet
- Ecosystem title page with essay question and KWL chart
- Six characteristics flipper
- Needs of Living Things 4 door flipper and 4 square cutout
- Levels of Organization Cut, color, paste, and define for organism, population, community, ecosystem/biome, and biosphere.
- Levels of Organization draw, color, and define for subatomic particle through to the universe.
- Biotic and Abiotic Factors Picture flip book for identifying and describing biotic and abiotic factors
- Biotic and Abiotic Factors 12 flag flipper problems in two sizes.
- Food Chains and Food Webs key vocabulary terms (2 activities)- Producers, Consumers, and Decomposers cut and paste activity
- Build a chain activity with a 3-d and ribbon template (includes organisms to choose from)
- Build a tide pool food web (includes organisms)
- Trophic Levels and Energy Pyramid 3-d foldable pyramid
- 3-d build a mountain biome describing food chain and trophic levels
- Types of interactions flipper detailing competition, symbiosis, and predation
- Symbiosis booklet (small and large version) for mutualism, commensalism, and parasitism
- Types of competition 4 door flipper for interspecies, intraspecific, exploitative, and interference
- Biosphere cut and paste for hydrosphere, lithosphere, and atmosphere
- Build a biome template- Mountain climate 3-d activity- Biome distribution 3-d pyramid
- Biomes of the world fold out (Desert, Prairie/Grassland, Savanna, Arctic and Alpine Tundra, Taiga, Temperate Forest, Tropical Rainforest, Wetlands, Rivers/Streams, Lakes/Ponds, Marine)
- Water/Hydrologic Cycle cut and paste activity
- Nitrogen Cycle cut and paste activity
- Carbon Cycle cut and paste actiity
- Parts of succession activity to identify pioneer species to climax community
- The three r’s of conservation (reduce, reuse, recycle) flipper
- Renewable vs non renewable venn diagram flipper
- Native, non-native, and non-native invasive species flipper
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Ecology COMPLETE Bundle: PowerPoint, Handouts, INB, Task Cards & Word Wall by © Getting Nerdy, LLC