Ecosystems - Interactive Notebook Activities for Life Science and Biology. This bundle covers all things Ecology and Ecosystems, Biomes, Food Chains / Webs, Energy Pyramids, Relationships, Ecosystems, Succession and more! This notebook activity pack will get your students to be critical thinkers and inquirers in Ecological Studies.
In this activity pack are 30 activities aligned to NGSS (Next Generation Science Standards) including the following:
- Intro to Ecology spell-it booklet
- Ecosystem title page with essay question and KWL chart
- Six characteristics flipper
- Needs of Living Things 4 door flipper
- Needs of Living Things 4 square cutout
- Ecology Levels of Organization Cut, color, paste, and define for organism, population, community, ecosystem/biome, and biosphere.
- Ecology Levels of Organization draw, color, and define for subatomic particle through to the universe.
- Biotic and Abiotic Factors Picture flip book for identifying and describing biotic and abiotic factors
- Biotic and Abiotic Factors 12 flag flipper problems in two sizes.
- Food Chains and Food Webs key vocabulary terms (2 activities)
- Producers, Consumers, and Decomposers cut and paste activity
- Build a chain activity with a 3-d and ribbon template (includes organisms to choose from)
- Build a tide pool food web (includes organisms)
- Trophic Levels and Energy Pyramid 3-d foldable pyramid
- 3-d build a mountain biome describing food chain and trophic levels
- Types of ecological interactions flipper detailing competition, symbiosis, and predation
- Symbiosis booklet (small and large version) for mutualism, commensalism, and parasitism
- Types of competition 4 door flipper for interspecies, intraspecific, exploitative, and interference
- Biosphere cut and paste for hydrosphere, lithosphere, and atmosphere
- Build a biome template
- Mountain climate 3-d activity
- Biome distribution 3-d pyramid
- Biomes and Ecosystems of the world fold out (Desert, Prairie/Grassland, Savanna, Arctic and Alpine Tundra, Taiga, Temperate Forest, Tropical Rainforest, Wetlands, Rivers/Streams, Lakes/Ponds, Marine)
- Water/Hydrologic Cycle cut and paste activity
- Nitrogen Cycle cut and paste activity
- Carbon Cycle cut and paste actiity
- Parts of succession activity to identify pioneer species to climax community
- The three r’s of conservation (reduce, reuse, recycle) flipper
- Renewable vs non renewable venn diagram flipper
- Native, non-native, and non-native invasive species flipper
- Directions for each activity
- Teacher Notes
- Answer keys
- Photographs of each activity from our INB
Get ALL of the INB activity packs in our store at a discount with the Complete Interactive Notebook Activity Pack Bundle for Life Science & Biology!
It comes with ALL of the INB Activity Packs we offer in our store plus future packs we are releasing this year!
Or get this INB pack in our Ecology COMPLETE Bundle
which comes with PowerPoint, Handouts (Background info, Teacher & Student Notes, Labs, Projects, Activities, Study Guide, and Assessment), Interactive Notebook Activities, Task Cards, and Visual Word Wall.
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action. Clipart and other elements within our products are copyrighted and cannot be used on its own without permission or license.
Ecology Science Interactive Notebook Activities by © Getting Nerdy, LLC