Are your students ready to start writing sentences? This resource includes handy tools for creating easy-reference anchor charts, tools for adding to your students' 'writing tool boxes', helpful lesson ideas and links to Youtube videos in French and English to guide your instruction of sentence writing. The focus in the resource is on capitalization, spacing between words, and punctuation.
- Easy to print, cut and laminate anchor charts for sentence writing in French
- A slide with helpful links to helpful Youtube videos to guide lessons about sentence writing (some videos are in French and some are in English)
- Capitalization posters
- Punctuation Pals posters (period, comma, exclamation point and question mark with fun names and faces to be more Kindergarten-friendly
- Punctuation Pals Craftivity (Students create the 4 basic forms of punctuation on popsicle sticks as tools for remembering to add punctuation to their writing)
- Space Men Craftivity (Students cut, colour and glue images of astronauts or space scenes to popsicle sticks to remind them to make spaces between their words)
**Looking for a great (and FREE) accompaniment to this resource? After students learn to write sentences, encourage them to 'Bump Up' their writing with a'Bump it Up Wall'.
Please feel free to ask any questions about this resource before purchasing. Merci!