• This resource contains a checklist collection of over 50 educational technology websites divided into categories and certificates
• Over the past 12 years, my students have successfully utilized most of these amazing websites to enhance their learning
• Use the checklist as a way to find the appropriate tech tool for the job and to keep track of EdTech websites you have utilized in class
• Print or keep the electronic PNG format certificates as a way to demonstrate the tools you have implemented in your classroom
• Include the checklist and certificates in your teaching portfolio to share with a principal/administrator during discussions, evaluations or interviews
#1. Presentation Software
Prezi, Powtoon, Haiku Deck, Slatebox
#2. Design Software
Glogster, Canva, Piktochart, Autodraw
Comic Life, Pixton, GoAnimate, Bitmoji, Toontastic
#4. Writing Stories
Storybird, StoryboardThat, WriteReader, MyStorybook
#5. Classroom Management
ClassBadges, ClassDojo, Google Timer, BouncyBalls, Edmodo, Classclimate, CheckItOut
#6. Video Editors
Animoto, WeVideo, MovieMaker
#7. Website Builders
Weebly, Wix, Google Sites
Factile, Kahoot, Random Name Game, KidsSpell, Stack the States
#9. Interactive Tools
KidBlog, Peergrade, Quizlet, Kami, Lucidchart, Flippity, Padlet, Mural, Popplet, PicMonkey, SurveyMonkey, Letter Generator, Thinglink, Trading Card Generator, Remind, Evernote and Flipgrid
#10. Google Tools
Hangouts, Cast For Education, Maps, Groups, Fonts, Calendar, Photos, OpenClipArt
#11. Office and Google
Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Google Classroom
Note: You will receive a PowerPoint (editable) and PDF version of this resource.
This resource contains Certificates for the following educational technology resources...
14. Google Classroom
15. Google Drive
16. Google My Maps
17. Google Sites
18. Google Timer
19. Haiku Deck
23. Letter Generator
25. Microsoft Office
26. Movie Maker
38. Random name Picker
42. Trading Card Generator
Created by Gavin Middleton © TeachwithTech
TeachwithTech is not affiliated with any of the websites in this resource
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this lesson are the property of their respective trademark holders.
These trademark holders are not affiliated with TeachwithTech. They do not sponsor or endorse the contents, materials or processes discussed within this lesson.
Purchase of this product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the internet or to other individuals.
Thanks for visiting my store! If you decide to make a purchase, please do not forget to leave feedback. I am very interested to read your thoughts about my products!
Also, don't forget to "FOLLOW" me for exciting new product announcements, sales, promotions and updates!