Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
16.84 MB | 10 pages
This product features an engaging final project that meaningfully incorporates technology in a culmination of your unit on Edgar Allan Poe!
For this final assignment, students will showcase their knowledge of Edgar Allan Poe, his works, and his life by creating brochures using Microsoft Word. Students will love the chance to practice using technology with this project as opposed to writing the same-old same-old essay and if they are like my students, will not even realize how much research and writing they are actually doing!
- Complete Assignment Directions
- How to Make Brochure Directions
- Scoring Rubric (Out of 100 points)
- Teacher Model (including proper Works Cited Page) using Microsoft Word (in color)
- Pictures of Exemplary Student Examples (in color)
**Note that this project assumes that students have read both "The Tell-Tale Heart" and "The Black Cat."**
Also, check out these great products by Language Arts Excellence to supplement your Edgar Allan Poe unit: