Edgar Allan Poe COMPLETE Unit for middle and high school
This Edgar Allan Poe unit is designed to keep students exciting, intrigued, and interactive throughout the entire study. The four stories/poems that are read include: The Tell-Tale Heart, The Black Cat, The Pit and the Pendulum, and The Raven.
This unit includes:
- 10 Edgar Allan Poe themed bell ringers
- Introductory internet scavenger hunt with answer key
- The Life of Edgar Allan Poe PowerPoint Presentation with guided notes
- The Tell Tale Heart complexity wheel
- The Pit and the Pendulum interactive task cards with answer key
- The Black Cat Focus Lesson
- The Raven text annotation activity
- Tic-tac-toe quizzes for each short story/poem
- Final test (can be used with a combination of text's by Poe)
Please download the preview for more information!
Connect with Me SuperHERO Teacher BlogFind me on FacebookFind me on InstagramFind me on Pinterest
Find me on Snapchat: Superheroteach
If you like this product, please leave feedback!