Also included in
- "The Medicine Bag" is the perfect vehicle for discussing character development and the dynamic character. My students read together in small groups discuss the major topics as they come to them. For that, this format is perfect. Of course, I still pop by and give feedback and listen in to the conver$15.12$18.90Save $3.78
With so many resources for The Tell-Tale Heart available, what makes this resource perfect? It is a capsule of everything you will need!
The goal of this unit is to introduce students to three elements of style that contribute to mood: Word Choice, Structure and Punctuation. Smaller topics include tone and Irony.
This Resource Includes:
- Full Text with Marginal Questions for independent reading
- 22 in text vocabulary words
- Culminating Activities - Movie Poster Project
- Cornell Notes sheet
- Essay Prompt and TDA Prompt
- Pre-reading vocabulary assessment
- Summarizing and Paraphrasing Passages from Milton's Meltzer's biography
Implementation Suggestions: my students read in small groups in class as I float between them to ensure they are on track and understand the reading. That being said, this resource is perfect for a flipped classroom arrangement that allows for students to read independently and bring discussion into the classroom the following day!