Also included in
- No Bake Banana Bread BallsThis was the most unique unit I have EVER taught and I'm so happy I broke out of my comfort zone to do it, because it was super fun. Edible science! Science in the kitchen! No Bake Cooking for Kids!Science: Let's talk about how heavy cream becomes butter, how yeast makes br$10.80$12.00Save $1.20
Looking for kitchen science experiments? What better way to teach kitchen science experiments then cooking? This month I'll be releasing various edible science activities and cooking science experiments that I have been doing virtually if you’re looking for a STEM activity to amp up the standards. The first activity is BUTTER MAKING! This activity is aligned to NGSS Matter and its Interactions standards. This has been super fun to do virtually and although the results have varied there has been an opportunity for students to reflect on the process.
In this resource you will find:
- Method from the Right Question Institute
- Method & Materials
- Reflection Page
- Mini Quiz
Stay tuned for the entire edible science bundle to be released at the end of the month!
I hope you enjoy this and happy teaching!
I hope you like it! If you are in search of more STEM/Virtual activities check these out:
- Preschool STEM: Loose Parts (Virtual & Classroom)
- NGSS Engineering Design: Rube Goldberg Machines (Motion & Stability)
- NGSS Forces & Interactions: Push and Pull Virtual Activities
And as always! Do check out my blog for lots of tips and tricks!