This Back To School Night PowerPoint Presentation will save you a LOT of time while working on your behalf to build your classroom community among FAMILIES.
There are two different editable designs for you to choose from: WATERCOLOR SUCCULENTS or PUMPKIN CHALKBOARD.
Building relationships with and among families is just as important as building them with and among your students. All you have to do is simply input relevant information where it is needed to make a fabulous first impression on your students' families.
Make sure you check the “notes” section on the bottom of each PowerPoint slide to see my tips for making your Back to School Night memorable, unique, and informative.
This Back To School Night Presentation gives you the option to start your presentation as you would a typical Morning Meeting. The information about how to do that is on my blog for free, whether you purchase this product or not, here. You can easily delete or edit these slides if you choose not to run your Back To School Night as a Morning Meeting.
The slides included are:
- A Welcome Slide, visible as families filter into your room with directions on what to do as they wait for others to arrive
- A Morning Meeting Slide, to preview parents for what they will experience in your parent version of a Morning Meeting (you could delete this or edit it to describe Morning Meeting if you run one in your room but would prefer not to start your night this way)
- A Teacher Background Slide
- A Communication Slide
- A Class Goals Slide
- A Behavior Management Slide, editable and complete with Responsive Classroom information pre-loaded, including information about consequences, class rules, etc.
- A Special Area Class Schedule Slide
- A Grade-Specific Slide, used to explain special privileges and activities available to students in your grade level
- A Classroom Information Slide
- A Flexible Seating Slide
- A Homework Policy Slide
- A Final Slide, giving your parents directions on what to do as they leave your room (ex: volunteering to be a class parent, checking out student work, etc.)
Each version of the presentation will look much better if you download free fonts. Links to the fonts are included in each presentation.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine what helps you the most!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Yay!! Now you will receive (minimal) email updates about my store. Don't worry--I won't clutter your inbox!!
Thank you so much for your interest in this product! Feel free to contact me with any questions or stop by my blog for more information: A Word On Third.